[ImageJ-devel] Notes on ROIs for tomorrow's meeting

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon May 17 15:16:19 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have created pages on the imagejdev.org site for the five main areas of
ImageJ development: Data, Display, I/O, ROIs and Customization (scripts,
plugins, etc.). Most of these topics still need to be fleshed out, but on
the ROI page I have summarized many of the recent discussions.

Please see: http://imagejdev.org/regions-interest

We can use this page as a rough agenda for discussion for tomorrow's meeting
(10am CST). If you have time before then, and you are planning to attend,
please review it!

Thanks,