[ImageJ-devel] ROI meeting delayed; updated meeting schedule

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue May 4 17:12:56 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

We pushed back the ROI meeting for two weeks to give us (mostly me) more
time to prepare. I still owe you all an email with a summary regarding ROIs,
known use cases, currently available resources, etc. I will try to send that
out early next week, to give people at least a few days to review the
material before the meeting on May 18th.

Here is the updated schedule for ImageJDev meetings through the end of May.

Tuesdays, 10-11am CDT, Rm 274 – group planning sessions for fleshing out the
project's technical directions.

Thursdays, 3:30-4:30pm CDT, Rm 236 – rotating informal status reports. Each
week, one of us will present recent work and discuss any open questions.

The tentative schedule is as follows:
Thu 6 May, 3:30pm - Aivar: progress on spectral lifetime work
Tue 11 May, 10am - NO MEETING
Thu 13 Apr, 3:30pm - Barry: progress on ImageJ unit testing
Tue 18 May, 10am - Discuss ROIs: java.awt.geom, JHotDraw, OME-XML
Thu 20 Apr, 3:30pm - TBD
Tue 25 May, 10am - Discuss scripting & plugins: Java 6 Scripting Framework
Thu 27 Apr, 3:30pm - TBD

-Curtis