[ImageJ-devel] Janelia Farm scheduling

Anne Carpenter anne at broadinstitute.org
Tue Mar 30 16:11:17 CDT 2010

FYI,  I had just pinged Kevin to ask his input yesterday.  We could
still try for May 12-13 if we want to meet in DC even though Adam
wouldn't be able to come then. If it is too challenging to schedule
something for May, we were thinking of Lee and Adam going to Wisconsin
to get immersed to get things moving.

Anne

On Mar 30, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

> Mid-May or June would work for me as long as it didn't include
> weekends or Memorial Day. Midweek would be best, but other days are
> workable. Who would be the attendees? Me, Adam, Curtis...?
>
> --Lee
>
> Curtis Rueden wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Any word on when we are going to have our ImageJ developer meeting?
>> Last I
>> heard, it sounded like the May 6-7th dates were out. Is early May
>> still our
>> target, or are we looking at later in June/July now?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Curtis
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Adam Fraser
>> <adam.n.fraser at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I just wanted to touch base with everyone briefly to bring up our
>>> plans for
>>> meeting at Janelia Farm in early May. Anne will be there for a
>>> conference
>>> from May 9-12th, but I will unfortunately be unavailable from the