[ImageJ-devel] Initial Trac tickets

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 2 13:22:37 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are done filing an initial set of
Trac tickets for the ImageJDev project. We have defined five initial
milestones:

1) Progress report, for 7/1/2010
2) ImageJ 2.0 beta, for 1/1/2011
3) ImageJ 2.0 release, for 7/1/2011
4) ImageJ 2.5 release, for 1/1/2012
5) ImageJ 3.0+, no release date

You can see the milestone view including associated tickets at:
  http://imagejdev.org/trac/imagej/roadmap

Or if you would rather have a big list of tickets on one page, see:
  http://imagejdev.org/trac/imagej/report/3 (open tickets only)
  http://imagejdev.org/trac/imagej/report/6 (including closed tickets)

Many of the tickets are quite high level at the moment, and will ultimately
need to be broken down into more concrete tasks. But hopefully the tickets
there now help to clarify the ImageJDev project's directions.

-Curtis