[ImageJ-devel] meetings this week

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 27 08:48:44 CDT 2010

Hello All,

We will have several meetings this week. There is one today at 10am in room 274 about I/O. Both Lee and Adam from the Cell Profiler project will be there in person.

On Wed (tomorrow) at 2pm Lee and Adam will be presenting their project in room 236.

This Thursday at 3:30pm we will have a meeting with Jason Swedlow in room 236 for him to meet everyone and informally discuss OME and ImageJ.

Because of this we will delay Aivar's presentation to next week. Barry will be the week after.

There will be no meetings on Friday.

best,
kevin
--