[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] imglib coding style

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 15 12:46:24 CDT 2010

Hi Johannes,

My misunderstanding came from the name of the hook: a post-commit hook can
> only run locally, not on the server. And I'd actually make that a
> pre-commit hook.

Oops, my experience comes mainly from SVN, where a "post-commit hook" runs
on the server after someone commits. But regardless, I suppose a script that
cleans up the source code formatting would need to happen pre-commit rather
than afterward.

With git, I am not sure how that would work. Perhaps I could configure the
continuous integration server to do nightly source code formatting or some
such? Might result in various "spammy" commits, though.

-Curtis