[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ developers chat room

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:11:18 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Lee managed to get connected to the Skype room, so it looks like Windows
Skype does support multi-user chat after all.

Regarding the meetings, what has worked well for us so far is to send out
the slides in advance to those attending, and then use a Skype conference
call to follow along with the speaker. We'll see how well it works this
afternoon.

-Curtis