[ImageJ-devel] Git repository

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 16 18:41:52 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I set up a Git repository for the ImageJ project today. It's empty right now
(except for a placeholder readme.txt). The plan is for Grant to add a
refactored version according to his IjX procedure.

The repository is enabled for read-only public access:
  git clone git://imagejdev.org/imagej.git

Or read/write access (once your SSH public key is registered):
  git clone git at imagejdev.org:imagej.git

So, if you want commit access to the repository, send me an SSH public key,
and I'll add you.

None of this is documented on the web site yet.

For those curious, I am using Gitosis to serve the repository over SSH more
easily and securely, and git-daemon for the public read-only access. Next I
will be setting up the Trac with TracGitPlugin (but I'm not planning to set
up Gitweb unless people want it).

-Curtis