[ImageJ-devel] IjX source code

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Dec 15 16:03:48 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

Grant and I committed an initial version of his IjX refactoring, based on
ImageJ 1.42a.

You can access it from the imagejdev git repository:

The repository is enabled for read-only public access:
  git clone git://imagejdev.org/imagej.git

Or read/write access (once your SSH public key is registered):
  git clone git at imagejdev.org:imagej.git

(If you want commit access to the repository, send me an SSH public key, and
I'll add you.)

Or if you would rather just download the code as an archive for the moment:
  http://imagejdev.org/files/software/misc/IjX-12-15-09.zip

The AWT version is currently functional, but Grant is still tweaking the
Swing version, specifically java.awt.MenuBar vs. javax.swing.JMenuBar and
related issues. We will follow up again within a few days with an update on
that.