[ImageJ-devel] Image modules in Drupal

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:39:51 CST 2009

Hi Grant and everyone,

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Grant B. Harris <gharris at mbl.edu> wrote:

> FYI, I enabled the Image assist and the Image attach modules in Drupal.

Sounds good, I will be doing more work on the website content all next week,
and will probably enable some more modules as well. I will also update the
menu structure. I noticed that Grant filled in the "Funding" page -- thanks
for that. But please do not link the "About" tree to anything yet until I
have fleshed out the pages and filled in some missing information
(particularly on the "History" page). I will send another email when I have
something ready for everyone to proofread, and solicit comments from you all
before making it live.

I'm in the process of sending out a rash of emails today to stem the sudden
tide of questions and interest in all these ImageJ efforts. I'll probably CC
the imagej-devel list on several of those, so apologies in advance for the
spam. :-)

-Curtis