Difference between revisions of "User:UniBas-IMCF"
(Improve instructions to add the update site.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is the use .
= Instructions =
= Instructions =
Revision as of 09:46, 7 October 2013
This is a repository (update site) containing custom plugins and scripts created at the IMCF / Uni Basel, as well as some collected plugins that we use on a more or less regular basis.
To add the repository to your list of FiJi update sites, use this address:
Please see how to follow a 3rd party update site for detailed instructions how to enable an additional update site in your Fiji installation.
PLEASE NOTE: you also need to enable the "IBMP-CNRS" update site that is already configured in Fiji (it's just not active by default). Otherwise the ActionBars won't work.
Macros and Plugins in the IMCF repository
- Auto Run
- Our custom auto run macros.
- Action Bars
- Our shortcut toolbars, requires the Action Bar plugin.
- IMCF Tools
- Custom macros for users of our facility.
- "Just another Coloc Plugin": a compilation of co-localization tools.
- Scripts to record the desktop or a single window.
- author: Albert Cardona
- Kinetochore Analysis
- Plugin for analyzing kinetochores in 3D.
- author / license: unknown, please check!!
- FRAP plugins
- FRAP Analysis
- Tool for normalized analysis of single-spot FRAP experiments.
- author: Philippe Carl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FRAP Norm
- Automatic detection of bleached and whole cell areas in pictures from FRAP experiments.
- author: Joris Meys
- Edge detection
- Canny-Deriche filtering for edge detection.
- author: Thomas Boudier, repackaged by Joris Meys
For more information about the IMCF please have a look at our website: