|Initial release||May 2006|
|Latest version||25 August 2008|
|Category||Category:Registration, Category:Segmentation, Category:Annotation|
TrakEM2 is an ImageJ plugin for morphological data mining, three-dimensional modeling and image stitching, registration, editing and annotation.
See TrakEM2 snapshots for an overview.
- Segmentation: manually draw areas across stacks, and sketch structures with balls and pipes.
- Measurements: volumes, surfaces, lengths, and also measurements via ImageJ ROIs.
- Image Registration: register floating image tiles to each other using SIFT and global optimization algorithms.
- 3D Visualization: interacting with the 3D Viewer plugin, TrakEM2 displays image volumes and 3D meshes of all kinds.
- Image Annotation: floating text labels.
- Semantic segmentation: order segmentations in tree hierarchies, whose template is exportable for reuse in other, comparable projects.
TrakEM2 interacts with the 3D Viewer for visualization of image volumes and 3D meshes.
TrakEM2 in Fiji
- Create new projects from "File - New - TrakEM2 (blank)"
- Open an existing project by dragging its .xml file onto the toolbar, or via "File - Open".