|Initial release||May 2006|
|Latest version||25 August 2008|
|Category||Category:Registration, Category:Segmentation, Category:Annotation|
TrakEM2 is an ImageJ plugin for morphological data mining, three-dimensional modeling and image stitching, registration, editing and annotation.
See TrakEM2 snapshots for an overview.
- Segmentation: manually draw areas across stacks, and sketch structures with balls and pipes.
- Measurements: volumes, surfaces, lengths, and also measurements via ImageJ ROIs.
- Image Registration: register floating image tiles to each other using SIFT and global optimization algorithms.
- 3D Visualization: interacting with the 3D Viewer plugin, TrakEM2 displays image volumes and 3D meshes of all kinds.
- Image Annotation: floating text labels.
- Semantic segmentation: order segmentations in tree hierarchies, whose template is exportable for reuse in other, comparable projects.
TrakEM2 interacts with the 3D Viewer for visualization of image volumes and 3D meshes.