Fix "list of update sites" link
| software = ImageJ/Fiji
| name = Shape Filter Plugin
| author =
Thorsten Wagner| maintainer = Thorsten Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
| filename = shape_filter_x.y.z.jar [https://github.com/thorstenwagner/ij-shape-filter/releases/latest ]
| source = Github [https://github.com/thorstenwagner/ij-shape-filter ]
| latest version = v1.4.
0 ( 21 Sep 2015)
| status = active
= General Description =
The ImageJ Shape Filter Plugin
uses the [https://github.com/thorstenwagner/ij-blob [ij-blob]] library to characterize and filter objects in binary scenes by its shape. Therefore, several features are calculated as shown below.
[[File:Shape Filter GUI.png|200px|thumb]]
== Shape Features ==
* '''Min. Feret Diameter''': the minimum distance between the two parallel tangents touching the particle outline in all directions.
* '''Max. Inscr. Circle Diameter''': The diameter of the maximum inscribed circle.
* '''Long Side Minimum Bounding Rectangle''': The larger side of the minimum bounding rectangle.* '''Short Side Minimum Bounding Rectangle''': The smaller side of the minimum bounding rectangle.
* '''Aspect Ratio''': Defined as <math>L/S</math>
* '''Area to Perimeter Ratio''': Defined as <math>A/P</math>
You could simply use our update site "
[http://fiji.sc/List_of_update_sites biomedgroup]" to install the shape filter plugin.