|Shape Filter Plugin (ImageJ/Fiji)|
|Maintainer||Thorsten Wagner (email@example.com)|
|Latest version||v1.3.0 (16 Jul 2015)|
The ImageJ Shape Filter Plugin uses the [ij-blob] library to characterize and filter objects in binary scenes by its shape. Therefore, several features are calculated as shown below.
- Area (): The area enclosed by the outer contour of an object.
- Area Convex Hull (): The area enclosed by the convex hull of the outer contour of an object.
- Perimeter (): The perimeter of the outer contour of an object.
- Perimeter Convex Hull (): The perimeter of the convex hull of the particle.
- Feret Diameter: The maximum distance between the two parallel tangents touching the particle outline in all directions.
- Min. Feret Diameter: the minimum distance between the two parallel tangents touching the particle outline in all directions.
- Long Side Minimum Bounding Rectangle: The larger side of the minimum bounding rectangle.
- Short Side Minimum Bounding Rectangle: The smaller side of the minimum bounding rectangle.
- Aspect Ratio: Defined as
- Area to Perimeter Ratio: Defined as
- Circularity: Defined as
- Elongation: Defined as
- Convexity: Defined as
- Solidity: Defined as
- Number of Holes: The number of holes inside an object.
- Thinnes Ratio: Inverse proportional to the circularity. Furthermore it normed. It is defined as
- Contour Temperatur: It has a strong relationship to the fractal dimension, defined as
- Fractal Box Dimension: Estimated fractal dimension by the box count algorithm. The default box-sizes are “2,3,4,6,8,12,16,32,64”.
You could simply use our update site "biomedgroup" to install the shape filter plugin.