|Maintainer|| Curtis Rueden|
SciJava is a collaboration of projects providing software for scientific computing—an effort to cooperate and reuse code when feasible.
The following components are part of the SciJava software stack:
- SciJava Common - core shared library, with a powerful plugin framework and application container.
- ImgLib2 - core library for N-dimensional image processing.
- SCIFIO - core library for N-dimensional image I/O.
- ImageJ2 - library and application for N-dimensional image processing.
- Fiji - extension of ImageJ for life sciences research.
The following projects are part of the SciJava pledge to work together, reuse code and synergize wherever possible: