Register Virtual Stack Slices
Revision as of 17:32, 12 May 2008 by Albertcardona (New page: <p>This plugin takes a list of image slices stored in a folder, and delivers a list of registered image slices (with enlarged canvas).</p> <p>The process is as follows: <ol> <li>Select "Pl...)
This plugin takes a list of image slices stored in a folder, and delivers a list of registered image slices (with enlarged canvas).
The process is as follows:
- Select "Plugins - Registration - Register Virtual Stack Slices"
- Select whether to register with translation only (phase-correlation), or both translation and rotation (SIFT).
On choosing SIFT one can still constrain the registration to be translation-only in the following dialog.
- If SIFT was chosen, specify algorithm parameters.
- Select the source directory to read images from. The names must be bit-sortable.
- Select the target directory to store registered images to.
Example<p>Event this sequence of rather noisy transmission electron microscopy images, with considerable variations from slice to slice, get registered properly: