Difference between revisions of "Parallel Spectral Deconvolution"
(add category "plugins")
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
Revision as of 11:23, 6 October 2008
|Parallel Spectral Deconvolution 2D and 3D (ImageJ)|
|Initial release||27 September 2007|
|Latest version||17 April 1008|
Parallel Spectral Deconvolution is an ImageJ plugin for spectral deblurring. This plugin takes advantage of multi-core processors.
The plugin code is based on the following book:
Hansen, C.; Nagy, D.P. & O'Leary, J.G. (2006), Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematic, ed., Deblurring Images: Matrices, Spectra, and Filtering, ISBN 0898716187
Pleare refer to the website for detail and examples.
- Diffraction PSF 3D for the creation of theoretical PSF.
- Parallel Iterative Deconvolution by the same author, for another set of methods.
- 1.0: September 28, 2007
- initial release
- 1.1: January 6, 2008
- fixed bug causing poor results in all 3D methods with reflexive boundary conditions
- the plugin is updated to use Parallel Colt 0.2
- added benchmarks
- 1.2: February 15, 2008
- added single precision
- added exceptions handling
- 1.3: February 27, 2008
- memory optimization (all methods require less memory now)
- added info displayed in the status bar
- changed the title of a deblurred image
- 1.4: March 1, 2008
- added threshold option
- 1.5: March 11, 2008
- from now on Deconvolve, Update and Cancel buttons are disabled while deconvolution is in progress
- from now on the main GUI window cannot be closed by using the button from the title bar
- 1.6: April 17, 2008
- the plugin is updated to use Parallel Colt 0.4