Difference between revisions of "News"
Latest revision as of 10:41, 22 November 2019
This page shows the latest announcements and updates about ImageJ. You can also follow #imagej on Twitter.
- 2018-03-16 - Classifying microscope image focus quality with deep learning
- 2018-01-11 - Announcing the new Scientific Community Image Forum
- 2017-12-29 - ImageJ2 and Fiji updated - now with search bar!
- 2017-12-04 - Fiji + KNIP hackathon
- 2017-11-29 - ImageJ2 paper published in BMC Bioinformatics
- 2017-09-25 - KNIME Image Processing hackathon
- 2017-05-30 - Comprehensive updates
- 2017-05-24 - Living Workshops video recording now available
- 2017-01-24 - ImageJ2 manuscript preprint now available on arXiv
- 2016-12-29 - ImageJ web resources now support HTTPS
- 2016-12-20 - Fiji + KNIP hackathon
- 2016-07-21 - KNIME Image Processing hackathon
- 2016-06-23 - ImgLib2 hackathon
- 2016-05-25 - The ImageJ site has a new look!
- 2016-05-10 - ImageJ HOWTO - Java 8, Java 6, Java 3D
- 2016-04-19 - Writing ImageJ2 Plugins: A Beginner's Perspective
- 2016-03-31 - TrackMate v3.1.0 released
- 2016-01-29 - KNIME Image Processing hackathon
- 2016-01-05 - ImageScience is moving to an update site
- 2015-12-22 - The road to Java 8
You can also browse the news archive.