- ImageJ User Manual
- ImageJ Documentation Wiki
- ImageJDev, a project to advance the core of ImageJ
- About the relationship between ImageJDev (also known as ImageJ2) and Fiji
- Wikipedia page on ImageJ
- Wikipedia page on Fiji
- Fiji on OHLOH
Links to the contributors' personal pages can be found here.
More ImageJ plugins
- Plugins on the ImageJ website, specifically links to external websites
- Plugins on the ImageJ Documentation Wiki
- Christian Henden has some interesting plugins (mainly in the Public Domain), including 3D threshold methods: http://www.pvv.org/~perchrh/imagej/
A pixel is not a little square. Really. It is not. Pixels may be spaced on a regular grid. But that does not make them square. Even thinking about them as squares will harm your analysis, since it is simply wrong.
Explore the Hypermedia Image Processing Reference of the Department of Artificial Intelligence in the University of Edinburgh for an extensive overview of available image processing techniques.