- ImageJ User Manual
- ImageJ Documentation Wiki
- ImageJDev, a project to advance the core of ImageJ.
- Wikipedia page on ImageJ
- Wikipedia page on Fiji
- Fiji on OHLOH
Links to the contributors' personal pages can be found here.
More ImageJ plugins
- Plugins on the ImageJ website, specifically links to external websites
- Plugins on the ImageJ Documentation Wiki
- Christian Henden has some interesting plugins (mainly in the Public Domain), including 3D threshold methods: http://www.pvv.org/~perchrh/imagej/
A pixel is not a little square. Really. It is not. Pixels may be spaced on a regular grid. But that does not make them square. Even thinking about them as squares will harm your analysis, since it is simply wrong.