Labkit is a FIJI plugin for labeling regions of an image.
Labkit can be installed from the ImageJ update site: http://sites.imagej.net/Maarzt/
For details see: Following_an_update_site
In ImageJ open the image you want to create labels for. Select the image, and from the menu choose Plugins > Segmentation > Labkit.
- ^ Ctrl+⇧ Shift+mouse-wheel to zoom in and out
- right-click+drag to move the image
- left-click+drag to rotate a 3d image
- mouse-wheel to scroll through the z-slices of a 3d image
When Space is pressed, while the mouse is over the image, a circle around the mouse pointer will appear.
- Space+left click mark the pixels inside the circle
- Space+right click remove the mark from the pixels inside the circle.
- Space+mouse wheel change the size of the circle used to mark pixels.
By default pixels can be marked as "foreground" or "background". To switch between these two labels use N.