Revision as of 12:02, 10 December 2018 by Rueden (Clarify that LOCI is the Elicieiri lab)
The Eliceiri lab, also known as the Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation, is an interdisciplinary biophotonics laboratory at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
LOCI plays a very active role in the ImageJ community:
- LOCI launched the ImageJ2, SCIFIO and SciJava Common projects, and continues to drive their development.
- LOCI developers maintain the Fiji project.
- LOCI founded, and continues to support, the Bio-Formats project.
- LOCI regularly funds and hosts hackathons intended to foster community development of open source biological software projects.
- LOCI hosts the
imagej.netweb services, as well as related services including
- Kevin Eliceiri (PI)
- Curtis Rueden (lead)
- Ellen Arena (developer)
- Alison Walter (student)
- Leon Yang (student)
- Alec Neevel (Jul 2015-Jan 2017)
- Mark Hiner (Sep 2010-Jun 2016)
- Johannes Schindelin (Sep 2011-Nov 2014)
- Aivar Grislis (Jan 2010-Dec 2013)
- Barry DeZonia (Jan 2010-Nov 2013)
- The LOCI update site