KymographBuilder : Yet Another Kymograph Fiji plugin
|Development status||v1.2.2, stable|
KymographBuilder is Yet Another Kymograph Fiji plugin.
Features are :
- Build kymograph from single or multiple lines (a polyline).
- Build kymograph for images with multiple channels.
- Take into account the width of the line using maximum projection along its thickness.
- Built from scratch and use the Imagej2 Ecosystem.
- Fast and easy to use.
How to use :
- Draw a line : it can be a polyline and you can also set the thickness that will be take into account by the plugin.
- Launch KymographBuilder : Plugins ► Kymograph ► KymographBuilder
- You're done.
- Source code on GitHub : https://github.com/fiji/KymographBuilder
- Maven : http://maven.imagej.net/#nexus-search;quick~kymographbuilder
- Jenkins : http://jenkins.imagej.net/job/KymographBuilder/
KymographBuilder has been created by Hadrien Mary.
This work started in 2016 at the Gary Brouhard laboratory (http://brouhardlab.mcgill.ca) at the University of McGill.