Difference between revisions of "Importing Image Files"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 11:18, 6 October 2008
The File / Import submenu.
Most of the commands listed, particularly Fiji extensions, are also available (via HandleExtraFileTypes) simply by using the File / Open... menu item.
- Image Sequence...
- LUT...: Open a .lut look-up table (LUT) file and set it to the active image. If no image is present, a new image with a gradient opens illustrating the LUT.
- Text Image...
- Text File...
- Results...: Open a results table from a text file with tab-separated columns.
- URL...: Open any file that ImageJ supports directly from the internet via http.
- Stack From List...
- TIFF Virtual Stack...: Open a multipage .tif file as a virtual stack: only one page (one slice) is loaded at a time. Useful for very large .tif files.
- AVI...: Open an uncompressed .avi movie file.
- Amira...: Open as a stack both Amira (.am) label and image stack files.
- Biorad...: Open a Biorad (.pic) confocal stack.
- Psychomorph .tem Reader
- Show Amira Surface: Open in a 3D Window Amira .surf surface files (3D meshes).
- DF3...: Open a POV-Ray density file.
- MRC Leginon ...: Open an .mrc image (8, 16 and 32-bit) generated by Leginon (software for automated imaging in transmission electron microscopy).
- PDF ...: Open a .pdf file. Optionally specify which page (or all) and at which scale (from 100% to 1000%). Note that when opening from "File / Open", "File / Import / URL" or from a ij.io.Opener().open() method call, this plugin will by default open all pages at 100% magnification.
- Extract Images From PDF...: Extract all images from a PDF file, in their original resolution.
- DAT EMMENU ...: Open a .dat image file from EMMENU software for imaging with transmission electron microscopes.
- DM3 Reader...: Open a .dm3 image file from Gatan cameras, with all its metadata (transmission electron microscopy).
- TorstenRaw GZ Reader...: Open the files generated by the registration tools from http://flybrain.stanford.edu/
- IPLab Reader...
- Animated Gif...: Open an animated .gif file as a stack.
- Amira as TrakEM2...: Open an amira .am image stack file as a TrakEM2 project. The labels file will be asked for. All calibrations and parameters are set to streamline the process.
- Show LSMToolbox: Open the LSM Toolbox window, from which LSM files can be opened and their metadata directly inspected.