DAIS Learnathon 2018
The second DAIS Learnathon is held at CSBD (MPI-CBG) in Dresden from June 4th to June 8th, 2018.
- Follow the Gitter channel for news: https://gitter.im/juglab/DaisLearnathon18
- Bring your laptop
- Make sure you have the following stuff installed:
- Eclipse Oxygen (recommended for starters) or IntelliJ
- bash or zsh
- Miniconda or Anaconda
- Install Miniconda if you do not have installed it or Anaconda already. (We need the version for Python 3!)
.zshrchas to include the path to your conda installation:
- KNIME 3.5.3 (https://www.knime.com/downloads/download-knime)
In case you have problems preparing your system we can organize a software installation session on Sunday evening (June 4th). Please let us know by writing a mail to email@example.com.