2018-12-06 - I2K 2018 Dresden Hackathon
From Monday, December 3, 2018 through Friday, December 7, 2018, the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics hosts ~10 developers at the Center for Systems Biology in Dresden, Germany for a hackathon to develop KNIME Image Processing and ImageJ2/Fiji core infrastructure and plugins.
Gitter channel: https://gitter.im/juglab/Hack1812
Topics / Technical Discussions
Labkit as Labeling Editor for KNIME Image Processing
- Node for editing labels in KNIME based on Labkit was created.
- Work is not entirely finish. We plan to finish this work during the Ostrava Hackathon.
- Labkit was extended, and is now able to handle multiple images.
- A labeling datatype to store labels, and track modifications was developed.
Simple ImageJ API
- Discussion between: Deborah, Robert, Curtis, Matthias
- How can we make the scripting in ImageJ2 easier?
Big Data Server
- Discussion about a mechanism for secure user authentication in Big Data Server (and ImageJ Server).