== 22/05/2012 - v1.1 ==
TrachScheme]] can change of display style.
* De-activated folding branches in TrackScheme, as it was non-functional.
* Fix bugs when loading invisible tracks.
== 13/06/2012 - v1.2 ==
* Semi-automatic tracking: Select one (or more) spot, TrackMate will find its most likely successors.
* Re-design of TrackScheme. TrackScheme is now about 40 times faster to launch, even on large dataset. By default it uses the 'simple' style, and the update of the small thumbnails can be switched on/off.
* The 'Load' button was removed from the GUI. TrackMate files can be loaded from the
''Plugins > Tracking > Load a TrackMate file '' menu item.* There is a new ''Plugins > Tracking > Manual tracking with TrackMate '' menu item, that launched another GUI stripped down for manual editing.
* The XML file format has changed, to include more data, and for better separability and reuse in other softwares. However, backward compatible loaders are present to ensure the loading and on-the-fly conversion with files generated by TrackMate versions above 1.2.
* Better coloring scheme. There is a unique coloring scheme shared in all views.
* A 'Locale' problem prevented the entering of numerical features correctly on system relying on other decimal separators that the dot. TrackMate now enforces the dot to be used as a decimal separator on all Locales. <b>However</b> there are still reports that this fails on Windows machine with exotic (''i.e.'' non dot as decimal separator) locales.
* Numerous other bugfixes.