http:// rsb. info. nih. gov/ ij/index.html ImageJ]* [http:// rsbweb. nih.gov/ij/docs/user-guide.pdf ImageJ User Manual]
* [http://imagejdocu.tudor.lu/doku.php ImageJ Documentation Wiki]
* [http://imagejdev.org/ ImageJDev], a project to advance the core of ImageJ* [http://imagej-dev.org/2010/04/07/recent-fiji-imagej2-presentations About the relationship between ImageJDev (also known as ImageJ2 ) and Fiji]* [ http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ImageJ Wikipedia page on ImageJ]* [ http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIJI_Image_processing_software Wikipedia page on Fiji]
* [http://www.ohloh.net/p/therealfiji Fiji on OHLOH]
Links to the contributors' personal pages can be found [[Contributors|here]].
== More ImageJ plugins ==
* Plugins on the [http://
rsb. info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/index.html ImageJ website], specifically [http:// rsb.info. nih.gov/ij/plugins/index.html#more links to external websites]
* Plugins on the [http://imagejdocu.tudor.lu/doku.php?id=plugin:start ImageJ Documentation Wiki]
* Christian Henden has some interesting plugins (mainly in the Public Domain), including 3D threshold methods: http://www.pvv.org/~perchrh/imagej/
== Image Processing ==
[http://alvyray.com/Memos/6_pixel.pdf A pixel is not a little square]. Really. It is not. Pixels may be spaced on a regular grid. But that does not make them square. Even thinking about them as squares will harm your analysis, since it is simply wrong.
Explore the [http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/rbf/HIPR2/ Hypermedia Image Processing Reference] of the Department of Artificial Intelligence in the University of Edinburgh for an extensive overview of available image processing techniques.
== Java ==
* [http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/GUI/mixing_components/index.html Mixing light-weight (Swing) and heavy-weight (AWT) components]
== Miscellaneous ==
* An [http://
rsbweb. nih.gov/ij/docs/install/osx.html#icon explanation] where ImageJ's icon's [http://www.arsmachina.com/s-hart1209.htm microscope] comes from.
==Imaging Networks and Facilities==
* [https://ifn.mpi-cbg.de Imaging Facility Network (Dresden Biopolis)]