→Commands : basic usage
* '''Channel''' : Channel where the object has been segmented
* '''Mesh?''' : indicates where a mesh has been reconstructed from the object surfels
* ''' Euler characteristic''' :
[[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler_characteristic Euler characteristic ]] of the reconstructed mesh. This value needs to be 2 for a simply closed surface, 0 for a torus, etc. If its value is not in accordance with your expectations, the surface and volume values will be wrong.
* ''' Free edges''' : Number of free edges of the 3D reconstructed mesh. Should be equal to zero to trust the given surface and volume.
* ''' Surface ''' : Surface of the object in (XY_pixels)^2 units