Skip to content
Skip to search
762 bytes added
03:37, 5 February 2015
Initial version of page describing LOCI
The [http://loci.wisc.edu/ Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation] is an interdisciplinary biophotonics laboratory at the [http://wisc.edu/ University of Wisconsin-Madison].
LOCI plays a very active role in the ImageJ community:
* LOCI launched the [[ImageJ2]], [[SCIFIO]] and [[SciJava Common]] projects, and continues to drive their development.
* LOCI developers maintain the [[Fiji]] project.
* LOCI founded the [[Bio-Formats]] project.
LOCI is a partner of the [http://openmicroscopy.org/ Open Microscopy Environment consortium], as well a founding member of the [http://scijava.org/ SciJava initiative].
== See also ==
* [[User:Rueden|Curtis Rueden]]
* [[User:Schindelin|Johannes Schindelin]]
* The [[User:LOCI|
← Older edit
Newer edit →
, emailconfirmed, incoming,
Retrieved from "
Set/change upload password