Skip to content
Skip to search
516 bytes added
11:03, 24 April 2014
Add a "getting started" section
ImageJ allows you to write scripts in several different languages.
= Getting started =
* Press `[` to open the [[Script Editor]].
* Optionally, choose a template from the ''Templates'' menu to get you started.
* Otherwise, choose your language from the ''Language'' menu.
* Grab code snippets for common tasks from the [[Scripting toolbox]].
* See [[Scripting comparisons]] for a side-by-side comparison of scripting languages.
* See [[Category:Scripting]] for a list of all scripting-related pages on this wiki.
= Using an interpreter =
← Older edit
Newer edit →
, emailconfirmed, incoming,
Retrieved from "
Set/change upload password