* Re-design of TrackScheme. TrackScheme is now about 40 times faster to launch, even on large dataset. By default it uses the 'simple' style, and the update of the small thumbnails can be switched on/off.
* The 'Load' button was removed from the GUI. TrackMate files can be loaded from the ''Plugins > Tracking > Load a TrackMate file'' menu item.
There is a new ''Plugins > Tracking > Manual tracking with TrackMate'' menu item, that launched another GUI stripped down for manual editing.
* The XML file format has changed, to include more data, and for better separability and reuse in other softwares. However, backward compatible loaders are present to ensure the loading and on-the-fly conversion with files generated by TrackMate versions above 1.2.
* Better coloring scheme. There is a unique coloring scheme shared in all views.
* Fixes a bug generated by a conflict with a new component of imglib2. The fix involves work on imglib2 and TrackMate sides, and beneficiated from the attention and sweat of Curtis Rueden and Johannes Schindelin.