[ImageJ-devel] Read a single plane from a multi-dimensional image

Mongis Cyril cyril.mongis at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:37:52 CDT 2015

Dear all,
I would like to read a single plane from a multi-plane image (without
convert it into a Dataset object. The ImgOpener seems to allow to read the
whole image but not just a single plane. How can I do this ? Is there a
service that already does it ?
I could send you the code I made but I don't think it would be on any help.
I want to use the method dataset.setPlane(int,planarAccess) but I don't
know how to get a planarAccess object from the SCIFIO reader.
reader.openPlane(...) doesn't seems to return anything helpful/compatible.
I'm completly lost T-T

Cheers,

Cyril