[ImageJ-devel] Fiji error when loading ObjectJ projects ending with .ojj

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:49:03 CST 2015

Hi Norbert,

> when using Fiji in combination with SCIFIO, I get the error:
>         "No supported format found"
> after loading an ObjectJ project file with ".ojj" extension.

I tried opening a .ojj file using an update-to-date Fiji, and I get:

   Plugin or class not found: "ObjectJ_"
   (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ObjectJ_)

Which makes sense since I don't have ObjectJ installed.

I get this message with SCIFIO enabled or disabled ("Use SCIFIO when
opening files" in Edit > Options > ImageJ2).

Are you saying that when you do have ObjectJ installed, you see the "No
supported format found" error?