[ImageJ-devel] Maven puzzle

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:45:45 CST 2015

Hi Tobi,

> [ERROR]

/Users/pietzsch/workspace/BigDataViewer/bigdataviewer-server/src/main/java/bdv/server/BigDataServer.java:[248,46]
> multi-catch statement is not supported in -source 1.5
>
> However, shouldn’t this be already automatically done by setting
scijava.jvm.version=1.7???

Whoa, strange. Especially since it says *1.5*, which is the Maven default...

Furthermore, I cannot reproduce this problem on my system. Building with
Java 6, Java 7 or Java 8 (with JAVA_HOME set accordingly), and with only
the scijava.jvm.version set to 1.7, I am able to build the project
successfully.

I pushed some changes to master, so that we can see whether Jenkins has a
problem with it.