[ImageJ-devel] Generate an image using imagej-ops

Brian Northan bnorthan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:52:14 CDT 2015

Hi Jan

I am not sure of the best to draw points that are at a sub-resolution
position.

Below is an example that shows how to use imglib2 (in a script) to draw
points and then convolve them.   (note it works with imagej-ops-0.16.0 and
above)

https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/scripting/jython/CreateAndConvolvePoints.py

If you know the equation you want to use for a point at sub-resolution
maybe you can implement it using the same imglib2 interfaces...