[ImageJ-devel] Fiji-javadoc failure

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Sep 26 11:37:08 CDT 2014

Hi Dscho,

> I just saw that the Fiji-javadoc job failed; this is due to a downtime
> of the OME Maven repository and the job will most likely bounce back
> once the repository is reachable again.

Indeed, the OME Maven repository was temporarily down for unscheduled
maintenance in order to patch the recent bash vulnerability:

http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2014-6271
http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2014-7169

The server is back online now.

FWIW, I already patched all the LOCI & ImageJ & Fiji servers. All services
should be up and running; please let us know if not.