[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ maven again

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 15:34:34 CDT 2014

Hi Tobias,

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014, Tobias Pietzsch wrote:

> I did try to push to imagej.releases before, because that is where the
> previous version of jhdf5 was
> http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/releases/cisd/jhdf5/

Yes, let's not do that again.

> I did look into the pom-scijava 2.22 and I couldn't find any mention of
> the "imagej.thirdparty" repository.

Right, my mistake. We no longer depend on any third-party stuff in
ImageJ2.

So yes, putting in the sections you described in your mail into your
pom.xml should help.

I also looked into my personal notes how to deploy manually into
thirdparty and noticed that I use a slightly different URL for these:

	-Durl=dav:http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/thirdparty

I suppose the "dav:" prefix makes all the difference.

Ciao,
Johannes