[ImageJ-devel] Interactive 3D Surface Plot - Data Export

FriedK horseb2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 19:00:12 CST 2014

Hello,

i am very interested in this function. An export format for any 3D program
would be nice like .stl .dxf or point-cloud. I really like the interactive
viewer and would like to print exactly what i see in 3D.
Is is hard to program something like that?
I saw that the 3d viewer has the possibility, but how do i bring the plot
into the viewer ?

Thank you so much for it. This program and the plugins rock !!
Thank you for the help.

*Everyone who helps will get special material (toys, posters, videos,) from
the resulting work ,-)*