[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ2 plugin thread question

Yili Zhao panovr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 07:36:56 CST 2014

Hi Curtis and Johannes,
  thanks for the "ThreadService" and "StatusService" tip, and I think
ImageJ2 developers have already considered this issue!

  By the way, it seems that there is a "event bus" framework in ImageJ2. I
just did a quick search, and found two "EventBus" frameworks: one is from
http://eventbus.org/, another one is from Google's Guava
https://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/wiki/EventBusExplained.

  It seems that ImageJ2 uses EventBus from http://eventbus.org/, why?

--