[ImageJ-devel] latest LoadAndDisplayDataset()

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Dec 19 16:07:34 CST 2014

Hi Brian,

Just a quick follow-up to let you know that Mark & I addressed some
problems with the tutorials today. For the most part, they should now be
working as intended if you update to the latest master.

However, a couple of minor issues remain:

* SCIFIO is a little aggressive about emitting things at INFO and WARN
levels, so you'll probably see some log messages. We will cut back on those.

* The ij1-patcher fails to patch something in ImageJ1 ("cannot find
ij.macro: ij.Macro found in ij/macro.class"). We'll have to investigate
that further later.