[ImageJ-devel] Apology for Jenkins mails

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Aug 20 02:42:13 CDT 2014

Dear collaborators,

yesterday, at 15:41:36 -0500 (CDT) for some reason, our Jenkins started
sending out tons of mails to all developers active in this project, more
than one mail per minute. I have still no idea why more than one mail was
sent out, and decided that I cannot afford the time to investigate. The
configuration has been changed to stop sending out those mails, but I am
afraid that you will have to delete thousands of mails of little interest.

Very sorry about that,
Johannes