[ImageJ-devel] [Postcards] Bring Postcards up-to-speed (#1)

Chris christopher.coulon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:54:26 CDT 2013

Excellent!  Thank you Dscho!  I can certainly see my project in GitHub now.  I did a merge but I still do not understand how I can develop my project on my computer (MacBook Pro OS 10.7.5).  When I do a Clean and Build of my project in NetBeans, I still get the errors:

COMPILATION ERROR :
Text_Tool.java:[41,27] error: package org.jdesktop.layout does not exist

... many more ending in...

/Users/chris/NetBeansProjects/A_Postcard/src/main/java/ChooseCardTemplate.java:[110,117] error: package org.jdesktop.layout does not exist

so I still am missing the operation that pushes the project back to my computer with the correct repairs.  These errors prevent me from building or running the project on my machine, so I am still stalled...

Chris