[ImageJ-devel] How to get a user account

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jan 8 08:47:48 CST 2013

Hi Chris,

> I was hoping this list would be a give and take where I could
> sometimes get help with an intractable (for me) problem as well as
> help others with things I have mastered.

The ImageJ and imagej-devel mailing lists are great places to get help, as
well as contribute your knowledge. Another option is to ask and/or answer
ImageJ questions on Stack Overflow [1].

If you want to write online documentation, tutorials, etc., then consider
the wikis for ImageJ [2] and/or Fiji [3].

If you want to write code, you can use GitHub to submit changes upstream,
such as to the imagej-tutorials project [4].

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/
[2] http://wiki.imagej.net/
[3] http://fiji.sc/
[4] https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials