[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] ImageJ 2.0.0-beta5 released

Albert Cardona sapristi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:21:52 CDT 2012

Nice work guys.

Small issues I run into:

'x' cuts for all rectangular ROIs, whereas 'f' fills in only the
selected rectangular ROIs. One would expect 'f' and 'x' and others to
consistently work either for all or for the selected ROIs, but not a
mixed bag.

This beanshell script:

import ij.IJ;
IJ.log("hello world");

... fails to execute with the error:

Caused by: Sourced file: null : Error in method invocation: Method
log( java.lang.String ) not found in class'imagej.ImageJ' : at Line: 2
: in file: <unknown file> : IJ .log ( "hi" )

... which seems to indicate that the "log" method is not found in the
class where it is invoked.

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net