[ImageJ-devel] [ImageJ] #1104: Cannot open XML files for TrakEM2

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 17:45:20 CDT 2012

Hi Albert,

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Albert Cardona wrote:

> 2012/7/17 ImageJ <trac at imagej.net>:
> > #1104: Cannot open XML files for TrakEM2
> > ----------------------+---------------------------------
> >  Reporter:  bdezonia  |       Owner:  bdezonia
> >      Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
> >  Blocking:            |
> > ----------------------+---------------------------------
> > Changes (by bdezonia):
> >
> >  * status:  new => closed
> >  * resolution:   => invalid
> >

> > Comment:
> >
> >  I have heard nothing back. Albert, I am closing this ticket as invalid. If
> >  you have more details then reopen this ticket and provide them. Thanks.
>
> "create  trakem2 project, push s to save it into an xml file, them run
> imagej2 file open."
>
> You will see that it does not open as TrakEM2, but the LOCI dialog opens.

As sad as it makes me, Barry does not have Fiji installed. The best way to
let him reproduce, therefore, is to provide a minimal TrakEM2 project,
maybe zipped up.

If you do not expect plain ImageJ to work without TrakEM2 installed as a
plugin, please say so and zip up a minimal installation. Using the Fiji
Package Manager, this is easy.

Ciao,
Johannes