[ImageJ-devel] Jenkins' jocoserious jeremiads

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 6 20:31:34 CST 2012

Hi Johannes,

> it seems that Jenkins is busy with testing Bio-Formats... for more than 3
> days now...

Thanks for pointing this out.

I have no idea why that job was taking so long, but I've now killed all of the
Bio-Formats testing jobs in the queue for tonight so that all of the
daily build jobs can run.  I'll investigate what the cause might have
been in the morning, as I do not have enough coffee in front of me at
the moment to reliably diagnose the problem.

Sorry for the trouble,
-Melissa