Distributions of ImageJ
These downloads bundle ImageJ with a curated collection of plugins pre-installed.
ImageJ will run on any system that has a Java 8 (or later) runtime installed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with Java installed from java.com
- Mac OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion" or later with Java installed from java.com
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS or later with OpenJDK 8 installed
ImageJ is distributed as a portable application. That means that you do not have to run an installer; just download, unpack and start it.
- Many common questsions are answered on the FAQ and Troubleshooting pages.
- If you encounter bugs, please see the Getting Help page.
See the source code page for details on obtaining the ImageJ source code.