|Author||Wayne Rasband, Johannes Schindelin, Albert Cardona, et al|
|File|| Newer versions on Maven Central|
Older versions in ImageJ Maven repository
- When run as an applet, ImageJA is embedded.
- The internal structure of ImageJA's recorder allows command listeners to get much more fine-grained information.
- When launching a text editor, in many cases ImageJA will now choose Fiji's Script Editor, if available, instead of the old AWT based ImageJ editor.
- ImageJA has an easy Plugin installer via (ImageJ only has that drag-n-drop thingie). ▶
- The instance listener is RMI-based with ImageJA, so there is no security issue with it.
- ImageJA's Command Launcher has fuzzy matching, too.
- A couple of bug fixes:
- ImageJA also put back some not-yet-deprecated methods as deprecated.
- A simple bug fix in PolygonRoi drawing (it moves to the first point, but then draws a line to the same first point rather than the second).
- A little bug fix in StackWindow: if you have a 2D time lapse, ImageJ will still use the zSelector (rather than the tSelector).
- ImageJA can handle https:// URLs, too.
Where is the applet used?
To the knowledge of the author of the advanced applet parts of ImageJA, the applet is used at least here: